1. Can you use this with coffee grinds and the Dolce Gusto capsules or only capsules?
Thank you for question. You can only use it for Dolce Gusto capsules.
2. Does this heat the water?
Yes, it can heat the water when plugged in, but can not heat with battery.
3. Can it pull a Lungo coffee?
Yes, you can brew the Dolce Gusto lungo pod.
4. Does it come with battery?
No, you need to buy 4 x AAA 7# 1.5V Batteries.
5. Is it compatible with Nespresso capsules?
No, It works with original line Dolce Gusto caspules.
6. When using cold water, how long does it take for the heating process?
Depends on the temperature of the water poured in. In general, It takes approx 8-10 minutes to boil water and make a coffee.
7. Is this BPA free?
Yes, it is BPA free and you can use it confidently.
8. Can this machine brew cappuccino and latte?
Yes, with Dolce Gusto cappuccino pod and latte pod.
9. How do I check the water tenperature when heating?
There is a light that flashes different color according to the water temperature, the color of blue means cold water, purple means warm water, red represents hot water.
10. How much water should I add when brew cappuccino?
Add 140ml water. There are level lines in the water tank that will indicate you.